Welcome to the home of the “King of the Aquarium” — the world’s largest selection of hybrid and wild-caught discus fish for sale.
Have you seen our discus video? Who needs TV when you have this at home and a glass of wine?
Our care lessons are packed with valuable information that will prevent costly mistakes and heighten your discus pleasure.
Free 1-Week Discus Fish Care Course From the Experts.
Latest Customer Reviews (View All)
Hit CONTROL + R on your keyboard or the refresh button in your browser to load the latest reviews.
Two days after I acclimated the discus they formed a pair and laid eggs . I have attached a picture below.
They are all very beautifu...More
The Pros –
- Two days after I acclimated the discus they formed a pair and laid eggs . I have attached a picture below.
- They are all very beautiful
- Your service was great – the fact that you accommodated the cost for the missed shipment was really nice
The Cons –
- One fish arrived sick – it would not eat from day 1 and soon started laying on the ground – second picture
- This infected my existing 3 discuss and I have lost 2 as a result as I struggled to diagnose the issue properly (I first thought it was Ick but turned out fungal disease). This is on me for not quarantining the new fish before introducing them into the main tank. I finally was able to introduce the right treatment 2 days ago and the remaining fish, including the new sick seem like they are recovering.
- I had ordered five Fuji discus – one of them was shipped incorrectly – red pigeon I believe. In the picture below – part of the pair.
All in all it was a learning experience for me. Will certainly make sure I have a quarantine tank ready in the future.
Besides some of the misses, I am looking forward to doing more business with you in the future. Hope the feedback is helpful.
Yea thank you so much I had purchased some ram fish and some of my disc were sulky and turning dark but I started treating them with this and now they are brilliant.
All of the fish arrived very healthy and seem to be fine. Their colors are already very vibrant.
Amazing looking Eruption. He had a tough trip & was on his side the day one, day two & today he’s doing headstands. He is eating bloods, pellets & flake. He’s also pushing folks out of his “space”. Water Quality is solid. Just a hangover from Travel? From Michael: Separate, and treat with Epsom salt. It looks like he may have a slight swim bladder issue sustained during transit.
Perfect can't complain at all how much for Altum adults size ? I was wondering to get 4 other, but I want the large I had no option when I got this one.
Shop Now: (Available Strain List) | (Shop All Categories) | (Full Stock List)
The Discus Fish is Found in Only One Place on Planet Earth: the Mighty Amazon River.
Fondly nicknamed the “King of the Aquarium” by loyal fans, the discus is the only fish species:
- That is entirely and perfectly round in body shape.
- That exhibits mammalian characteristics by caring for their young and feeding them milk via skin secretions.
- With the most extreme color and pattern spectrums available to collectors.
Discover why fish collectors and aquarium hobbyists regard this mysterious species a cult classic and be sure to check out our discus fish for sale!